The Loose Parish Pavilion and King George V Playing Field is a great venue for a wide range of community, sports and social activities. There are currently a number of groups that regularly use the Pavilion and Playing Field for their events, (including of course the Parish Council), but there are still a few timeslots where other groups and individuals can be accommodated.
For both regular and one-off hirings, please contact the Communications & Media Clerk, Anne Rigby, to discuss your requirements and the availability of the Pavilion and/or Playing Field for the day(s)/date(s) required.
- The Pavilion and playing field is available for hire during the week and at weekends, from 9am-10pm.
- The main hall accommodates up to 99 people, although different permutations of layout should be considered, click here for further details.
- There are 12 tables and 81 chairs, plus 3 small toddler tables and 20 toddler chairs.
- The Pavilion is all on one level and has disabled access and disabled toilet facilities.
- Car parking facilities.
- The hall has an alcohol licence which runs from Friday to Sunday and bank holidays (please ask for more details).
- There is a kitchen with a hatch which opens up into the main hall.
- The kitchen has a microwave, fridge, kettle and tea urn.
- There are only a very limited number of plates, cups, mugs, glasses and cutlery.
- For a Tariff of Charges please click here. When placing your booking, please include setting up and clearing up times.
- Payment is to be made on receipt of paperwork. Please note:- Provisional Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.
- A £50 refundable security deposit is also required
- The Pavilion is unsuitable for bouncy castles (ceiling height restrictions).
- External play area for children.
- Music can now be played in the pavilion, though there are two restrictions:- 1. It should not exceed 65 decibels. 2. It cannot be played after 10pm
- The field is also available for hire. Contact the Communications & Media Clerk for further information.
Please click here for terms and schedule conditions of hire and an application form for the pavilion & playing field,also click here for Standards & conditions Of Hire for Open Spaces events. Please click here for accompanying letter.
(Please note: Prior to filling out any paperwork, please check with the Communications & Media Clerk that the pavilion is available for the time and date you require it, details on the contact section of this website).